skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Fail Book
Funniest Facebook Status Message Fails!
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Essentially, Yes
see more
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Watch ESPN Live
Free TV
Subscribe
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(313)
▼
April
(104)
Poor Guy
It All Makes Sense Now [Win]
Gender Recognition Fail
Wait, Was It Facebook Official Or Not?
Not Until She Starts Blowing The Mailman
Liking your Own Status: The Reason To Buy An iPad
Close, But No Cigar
I Love You Fail
If It Is, I Need To Start Watching Golf
True Friendship
Privacy Settings, People!
Then You Are Fucked
Please Use It
Don’t Sweat The Bra Stuff
People’s Desperation For Facebook Games Terrifies Me
Facebook: Worse Than Chain E-Mails
One Time Is All It Takes
And The Circle Is Complete
Posts Like This Make Me Feel Really Smart
If Harold & Kumar Were Drunks
And For Me Not To Call The Cops
And Less Corn
I Think That’s Exactly Which One She Means
That’s Textbook Pathological Liar
Or You’re Just On Time
Uhh, Yes… I Like Doing That Too
As We Have Learned, Dentist Could Mean *Anything*
Odds Are In Your Favor, Then
I Think It Works Both Ways
Math: Not An Interpretive Science
Exactly
Can’t Get Laid
Brings New Meaning To Nocturnal Emissions
High Five, Tim, High Five.
The “i” Stands For Idiot
That’s Exactly Why You Need One
That Sounds So Painful
That Is Exactly The Reason
Oh I Swear (What He Means)
I Enjoy Math Fails
Are You Sure You Aren’t An Idiot?
We Call Those Mondays
Farmville: You’re Doing It Wrong
Man, That Means I’ve Never Been In A Relationship
Mom Burns Are Always The Best
At Least He Admits It
Grandpa Walks Softly, And Carries A Big Caps Lock
Google Answers All Of Life’s Questions
There Is Medicine For That
For Me It’s Dreams About Bea Arthur
BUT I LOVE YOU!
It’s Not Cheating If They’re Dead
You Other Brothers Can’t Deny
Dad, That’s Awesome
A Two Way Street
They Call It ‘A Bike’
I’m Not Sure That’s The Same
Nooooooooooooooooo!
I Think He Missed The Point
I Hope The Natural Ice Light Was Worth It
About An Hour Ago.
It Definitely Explains My Restraining Order
Or His Xbox 360
Depends On What State They Live In
Well the bills don’t pay themselves.
People Still Friend Their Bosses?
Nice Job, Hank. Enjoy Your Spoils
We Have Two Years To Blind Ourselves
And Then Laugh At Your Facebook
It Was Scotts Classy Demeanor That Brought Them To...
Both Are Initially A Discomfort
Too late, it’s viral.
Maybe Part Of Her Bad Day Was Bad Business
He Is A Supportive Father
Next You Are Going To Tell Me Adam Lambert Is A Ma...
Michael Learned The Hard Way Not To Save His Passw...
What Jennifer Does With Her Dentist Is Her Business
Want Your Bad Romance
Essentially, Yes
I’d let this guy answer all my spam mail! WIN!
Sounds like a vitamin deficiency.
No no, that’s what he meant.
I Prefer This The Other Way Around
It’s Not Her Spellcheck That’s Broken, It’s Her
There are plenty of drugs to help with that. PLENTY.
Maybe the group for a Manzier might fit better.
It’s mutual, don’t worry.
Looks like the jury is in.
Wait I thought Jesus’ main source of communication...
It’s hard being COCO’s son.
Unicorns are from Asia too.
Maybe you need a new boyfriend.
It’s probably you.
I think he meant to text Life Alert.
He’ll Google your Yahoo until you Bing!
Don’t act so shocked Pat.
Follow the bumps.
That sounds romantic.
Shouting it from the rooftops would be less effect...
Shouting it from the rooftops would be less effect...
This is why they need a JailBook site.
That Equator is a tricky son of a gun.
If this isn’t a joke, I’m going to cry for the fut...
He gets the gold medal for failure.
►
March
(209)
Disclaimer
Failbooking.blogspot.com is not to be confused with the official failbooking.com. View the official website at
http://failbooking.com
.
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment